A stable board for beginners
At 31″ wide, this board is stable yet fun for beginner riders up to 200 lbs. Weighing in at 27 lbs, this board is easy to handle out of the of the water as well.
- Dimensions: 10’8” x 31” x 4.5”
- Volume: 170 liters
- Weight: 27lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin with double FUTURE sides
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Ergo Handle for easy carrying
- GoPro camera mount
- Six point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner – 200 lbs, Intermediate/Expert – 225 lbs
Who is The Grey Duck Group?
Over the years, we’ve learned a lot. We know about small details that make a big difference in how much you’ll like your stand-up paddle board over the long run. Our paddle boards are built to strict standards and provide tremendous value compared to others on the market. Grey Duck composite boards are comprised of:
- EPS foam core + real bamboo or zebrawood + fiberglass sandwich construction. We vacuum bag the board during the lamination process to increase board strength and reduce weight. The result is a board with exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- EVA Deck Pads with a brushed finish reduces foot fatigue and provides solid traction so you can spend more time on the water. Our brushed deck pads are also the preferred finish for anyone doing Yoga on their board.
- We size fins specifically for the board, either to enhance tracking or optimize maneuverability.
- Our bungee systems allow you to bring more gear with you.
- Ergonomic handles for more easily getting your board to the water.
- Action Camera mount (most models) to better capture the fun with those you paddle with.
These small details are often overlooked by other boardmakers. We continually strive to improve our lineup and add functionality, so if there is more you’d like to see drop us a line.