The best board for the summer
Why is the 11’2 All Day the best board for your summer on the water?
- Dimensions: 11’2” x 33” x 4.5”
- Volume: 225 liters
- Weight: 29lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin with double FUTURE sides
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Ergo Handle for easy carrying
- GoPro camera mount
- Six point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner – 225 lbs, Intermediate – 270 lbs, Expert – 310 lbs.
Who is The Grey Duck Group?
Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about small details that make a big difference in how much you’ll like your stand-up paddle board over the long run. Our paddle boards are built to strict standards and provide tremendous value compared to others on the market. Grey Duck composite boards are comprised of:
- EPS foam core + real bamboo or zebrawood + fiberglass sandwich construction that is vacuum bagged during the lamination process to increase board strength and reduce weight. The result is a board with exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- EVA Deck Pads with a brushed finish that reduce foot fatigue while providing solid traction, so you can spend more time on the water. Brushed deck pads are also the preferred finish for anyone doing Yoga on their board.
- Fins that are sized specifically for the board, either to enhance tracking or maneuverability.
- Bungee systems that allow you to bring more gear with you.
- Ergonomic handles for more easily getting your board to the water.
- Action Camera mount (most models) to better capture the fun with those you paddle with.
These small details are often overlooked by other boardmakers. We continually strive to improve our lineup and add functionality, so if there is more you’d like to see drop us a line.