The Perfect Entry-Level Paddleboard
At 31” wide, this board has great stability for a relaxing paddle. The soft top is impact resistant, providing you a safe and comfortable way to enjoy the sport.
- Handle for easy transport
- Four point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Dimensions: 10’8″ x 31″ x 4.5″
- Internal EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam core with wooden stringers
- XPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene) skinned deck and rails
- HDPE (High density polyethylene) bottom
- 10″ Center Fin for straight tracking
- 10’ leash for safety
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Max paddler weight: Beginner – 200 lbs, Intermediate – 230 lbs, Expert – 275 lbs.
- Adjustable 70-86″
- Aluminum shaft with reinforced nylon blade
- Weight: 35 oz.
Who is The Grey Duck Group?
Over the years, we’ve learned a lot. We know about small details that make a big difference in how much you’ll like your stand-up paddle board over the long run. Our paddle boards are built to strict standards and provide tremendous value compared to others on the market. Grey Duck composite boards are comprised of:
- EPS foam core + real bamboo or zebrawood + fiberglass sandwich construction. We vacuum bag the board during the lamination process to increase board strength and reduce weight. The result is a board with exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- EVA Deck Pads with a brushed finish reduces foot fatigue and provides solid traction so you can spend more time on the water. Our brushed deck pads are also the preferred finish for anyone doing Yoga on their board.
- We size fins specifically for the board, either to enhance tracking or optimize maneuverability.
- Our bungee systems allow you to bring more gear with you.
- Ergonomic handles for more easily getting your board to the water.
- Action Camera mount (most models) to better capture the fun with those you paddle with.
These small details are often overlooked by other boardmakers. We continually strive to improve our lineup and add functionality, so if there is more you’d like to see drop us a line.